Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic tutors for expatriates needed in gulf

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Jul 1 14:46:18 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Arabic tutors for expatriates needed in gulf

Date: 07 Jul 2010
From: Jessica Force [mailto:JForce at global-lt.com]
Subject: Arabic tutors for expatriates needed in gulf

We are currently looking for experienced Arabic tutors for expatriates relocating to Manama, Bahrain, Riyadh & Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, as well as Abu Dhabi & Dubai, UAE.  We are having a difficult time making the right contacts.

I’m writing to see if, by any chance, you have any contacts in these locations, or could help refer me to resources in these areas.

Thank you very much for your time, consideration, and any possible assistance you may be able to offer.

Best regards,

Jessica

Jessica Force
Language Training Coordinator