Arabic-L:PEDA:places left for elearning workshop

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Jun 21 19:02:28 UTC 2010

1) Subject: places left for elearning workshop

Date: 21 Jun 2010
From:Mourad Diouri <mourad.diouri at e-arabic.com>
Subject:places left for elearning workshop

eLearning Workshop
May I just remind you all that there are only a few places left on "Essential eLearning for Arabic Teachers” . If you are still interested in attending the 2-day workshop, you will need to send your registration form asap. Further details are found here: http://eatnet.ning.com/events/essential-elearning-for-arabic

Future similar workshops will be organised sometime in Autumn 2010.

Moving to a new home!
Due to recent change in the policies of Ning (the tool behind eatnet), we are migrating to a new exciting platform that will allow us to expand and provide powerful new features to collaborate professionally online. The new platform is permanent and unlike Facebook or Ning, we have full control over it.

As the current network at eatnet.ning.com will close down in 15th July, could you please re-register and move (copy/paste) your profile and contributions urgently to the new network at : http://v-arabic.net/pg/register/
Make sure you enter text from image correctly and answer all the questions with (*).

As soon as you register, familiarise yourself with the new network, start networking and share ideas, resources and events. Feel free to set up special groups of interest to discuss a particular area of TAFL.

Again may I welcome you all to EATNET and I look forward to your contributions.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

Best Regards

Mourad

End of Arabic-L:  21 Jun 2010