Arabic-L:GEN:Looking for Arabic Dialectology Ph.D. Program

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Mar 3 15:34:11 UTC 2010

1) Subject:Looking for Arabic Dialectology Ph.D. Program

Date: 03 Mar 2010
From:Brian Harker <brian_haka at yahoo.com>
Subject:Looking for Arabic Dialectology Ph.D. Program

Hi, my name is Brian Harker and I graduated In Middle Eastern Studies / Arabic about a year ago. I am now looking for a good graduate program. I'm particularly interested in Arabic dialects, and I'm wondering what universities if any have good programs for Arabic dialectology.

The program need not be in the US, but I would like to know about any US programs if you know of any. Thanks!

-Brian

End of Arabic-L:  03 Mar 2010