Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books Yaqut Dictionary

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Mar 25 16:04:59 UTC 2010

1) Subject:Gerlach Books Yaqut Dictionary

Date: 25 Mar 2010
From:Gerlach Books - Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies <orders at gerlach-books.de>
Subject:Gerlach Books Yaqut Dictionary

Dear Prof. Parkinson,

Yaqut's Dictionaries in Arabic Language

Until 2nd April we offer beautiful leather editions of antiquarian dictionaries by Yaqut in Arabic Language. Some of the books bear traces of wear such as dedications or ex libris.

(1)
The Irshad Al-Arib Ila Ma'rifat Al-Adib or
Dictionary of Learned Men of Yaqut - 7 Volume Edition
Ed: D.S. Margoliouth
Publisher: E.J.W. Gibb Memorial, London
Volumes I to VII, 1923 - 1931 (Second Edition)
Arabic Language
Leather Binding
NB: Spines of some volumes slightly damaged
EUR 180

(2)
The Irshad Al-Arib Ila Ma'rifat Al-Adib or
Dictionary of Learned Men of Yaqut - 5 Volume Edition
Ed: D.S. Margoliouth
Publisher: E.J.W. Gibb Memorial, London
Volumes I to V only, 1923 - 1929 (Second Edition)
Arabic Language
Leather Binding
EUR 120

(3)
Jacut's Geographisches Wörterbuch
Ed: Ferdinand Wüstenfeld
Publisher: Deutsche Morgenländische Gesellschaft, Leipzig
Volumes 1 to 6, 1924
Arabic Language
Beautiful Leather Binding
NB: Missing pages 97-104 in vol 5 inserted as photocopies
EUR 450

(4)
Kitab mu'jam al-buldan. Yaqut's Geographic Dictionary
Publisher: Manshurat maktaba al-asdi, Tehran
Volumes 1 to 6, 1965
(Reprint edition of Ferdinand Wüstenfeld's 1886 edition published in Leipzig, F. A. Brockhaus)
Arabic Language
Leather Binding
EUR 220

Our offer:
- purchase of antiquarian editions (first come, first serve)
- plus shipping charges (surface or air mail delivery)
- plus European VAT (if applicable)
- prepayment required
- this offer is valid until 2nd April 2010 only

Looking forward to your orders. This offer is valid until 2nd April 2010 only.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad

:::::::: FOR YOUR email or fax ORDER (Fax +49 30 3235667) :::::::::

To order please use our order form: http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_offers.php
and supply the following information:
(1) Your credit card details (including CVC)
(2) Your invoice & delivery address

--
GERLACH - BOOKS & ONLINE
www.gerlach-books.de