Arabic-L:PEDA:Darna Education Services, Arabic Immersion in Jordan

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Mar 25 16:05:09 UTC 2010

1) Subject:Darna Education Services, Arabic Immersion in Jordan

Date: 25 Mar 2010
From:Darna Education <des at darnatravel.com>
Subject:Darna Education Services, Arabic Immersion in Jordan

Dear All
Greeting
This year, Darna created its educational services division, Darna Educational Services (DES), which aims to serve foreign students wishing to learn Arabic in the Middle East, We have signed an agreement and established a partnership with the Arab Community College – (Language Center for Teaching Arabic to Speakers of Other  Languages) / Balqaá Applied University in Jordan, to promote the them abroad.
Our services are targeted at foreign language faculties in universities, study abroad language centers, and Tour operators around the world who are looking to provide their clients with a complete package to learn Arabic in Jordan. This includes courses 1, 2, 3 & 4 months.
We have started registration for our upcoming courses next Jun.’10.

Please feel free to inquire any further information or visit our site http://www.darnatravel.com/DES.html , and we will advice you with the full package of our services

looking forward to cooperate with your esteemed organization.

Best regards

Nail Shamroukh

Educational Division Manager / Darna Travel & Tourism

Tel.: +962 6 4655514
Fax:  +962 6 4613638
E-mail: des at darnatravel.com
Website: www.darnatravel.com