Arabic-L:LING:Needs Qualitative Data Analysis software for Arabic

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Oct 12 18:02:44 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Needs Qualitative Data Analysis software for Arabic

Date: 12 Oct 2010
From: Melanie Clouser <clouser_m at yahoo.com>
Subject: Needs Qualitative Data Analysis software for Arabic

Dear All,

If you have any knowledge of qualitative data analysis software for Arabic, please reply to irfana00 at gmail.com

I am looking to invest in a good qualitative data analysis software that supports Arabic.  So far, I had the best reviews of NVivo but it doesn't fully support Arabic.  Does anyone have any suggestions about other software that might be useful.  I am mainly looking for something that will handle all kinds of material (documents, media files, pictures, personal notes), and sort, classify, and code bits of texts (instead of just text files). Thank you for the help.
irfana