Arabic-L:PEDA:CET Study Abroad Program in Syria

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Oct 28 14:46:18 UTC 2010

1) Subject: CET Study Abroad Program in Syria

Date: 28 Oct 2010
From: Kala Carruthers Azar <KAzar at academic-travel.com>
Subject: CET Study Abroad Program in Syria

Hi Eric,

I saw your inquiry for a summer intensive Arabic program on the Arabic-L listserv.  I am the Syria Program Manager at CET Academic Programs, a study abroad company based in Washington, DC.  We launched an Intensive Arabic Language & Culture Studies program this past summer and I strongly recommend you take a look at our program in Aleppo, Syria as an option for your language studies in Summer 2011.  Our application deadline for the summer program is March 1st. You can also take a look at our blog to see what some of our students had to say about their experiences in Aleppo:  http://cetacademicprograms.wordpress.com/?s=Aleppo

If you have any questions about the program or studying in Aleppo, please do not hesitate to give me a call or send me an email.

Best,

Kala

CET Academic Programs ~ Innovators in Study Abroad Since 1982
Kala Carruthers Azar
Syria Program Manager
1920 N Street, N.W., Suite 200, Washington, D.C. 20036
Phone: 202-349-0676, 800-225-4262, ext. 7383
Fax: 202-342-0317
E-mail: kazar at academic-travel.com
Web: www.cetacademicprograms.com

Become a CET fan on Facebook or visit http://bit.ly/ctT3Dx !