Arabic-L:PEDA:Need expert in Arabic reading literacy (1st language)

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Apr 7 16:23:24 UTC 2011

1) Subject: Need expert in Arabic reading literacy (1st language)

Date: 04 April 2011
From: moderator
Subject: Need expert in Arabic reading literacy (1st language)

A major research organization is pulling together a group of scholars to work on ways to improve reading literacy in third world countries, particularly Arabic speaking countries.  If you have expertise in this area and are interested in such a project, please let me (dil at byu.edu) know, and I'll get you in touch with them.
dil