Arabic-L:LING:Needs online science thesaurus

Sat Dec 31 20:09:46 UTC 2011

1) Subject:Needs online science thesaurus

Date: 31 Dec  2011
From:Ayman Eldakroury <ayman_shaban at hotmail.com>
Subject:Needs online science thesaurus

Dear colleagues,

Now days I'm searching for an online bilingual thesaurus specialized in sciences, as a tool helps me in indexing, and Arabic is one of its language. So, is there any Website can assist me?

Thank you in advance and Happy new year!

Ayman Eldakroury
Sr. Asst. Librarian, American University in Cairo
Linguistics and Information retrieval researcher, Cairo University

End of Arabic-L:  31 Dec  2011