Arabic-L:LIT:Needs Classical Arabic 'novels'

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Feb 23 18:39:23 UTC 2011

1) Subject:Needs Classical Arabic 'novels'

Date: 23 Feb 2011
From: om Qaswar <om_qaswar at yahoo.com>
Subject: Needs Classical Arabic 'novels'

Dear all,
I am looking for classical Arabic fiction novels. I consider Arabian nights as one although it is similar to short stories. I know "Kaleela and Dimna" but I think it is translated to Arabic. I would appreciate if anyone suggest to me other names for fiction classical novels written originally in Arabic.
Thank you very much.
Zainab