Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic Studies Online survey

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Jan 10 16:53:53 UTC 2011

1) Subject: Arabic Studies Online survey

Date: 10 Jan 2011
From: ASI <dina at arabicstudiesonline.org>
Subject: Arabic Studies Online survey

Have you visited the fastest growing online resource for Arabic professionals?

We currently have posted an online survey and urge you to visit and complete
the survey so we may serve your needs.  The survey is accessed from our home
page: http://www.arabicstudiesonline.org

Our online community for professionals, scholars, students, and vendors in the
field of Arabic studies is expanding quite dramatically, and we urge you to visit
and participate.

At this time membership is free!

We do charge a fee for vendor members to display their goods or services at a
low rate of $50.00 per year.  This is a bargain to promote your company to our
members as well as the thousands of visitors to our site each month.

Arabic Studies International (ASI) welcomes your participation in this community
where you will be able to:
- Participate in forums on Arabic culture, linguistics, literature, pedagogy,
teaching, and research
- Join in a forum for public question and answers
- Find colleagues with similar interests in the field and maintain your own member
profile
- Promote your publications to members and the general public
- Search (or post) jobs in the field
- Find vendors
- Review and promote field events, announcements and news
- Provide feedback for additional features
- Receive a complimentary monthly e-newsletter with the latest announcements

Feel free to reply to this email if you have any questions or inquiries about
ASI.

The web site is again http://www.arabicstudiesonline.org.  I look forward to
your participation.

Kind regards,