Arabic-L:LING:etymological dictionaries thanks

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Jan 17 16:05:13 UTC 2011

1) Subject: etymological dictionaries thanks

Date: 17 Jan 2011
From: Rajaa Aquil <rajaa.aquil at modlangs.gatech.edu>
Subject: etymological dictionaries thanks

To all colleagues and friends out there who responded to my query, Thank You!

Your help, suggestions, feedback and answers are of great help. I go agree it is a vast project that needs to be addressed.

Once again thank you.  And  really thank to the moderator of the list for communicating my query and help me find the answer.

Rajaa