Arabic-L:AD:Ali Baba Center in Jordan

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Jun 10 17:01:40 UTC 2011

1) Subject: Ali Baba Center in Jordan

Date: 10 Jun 2011
From: arabic-l at alibaba.jo
Subject: Ali Baba Center in Jordan

Ali Baba International Center  is  an Arabic  language institute located in Amman, Jordan. We would like to invite university community college students to apply for our private and 1-month group programs which are held thoughout the year. Each program  is actually a package consisting of a 4-week long intensive Arabic language course, a comfortable accommodation, and an optional weekly tour to a touristic site in Jordan. Three levels of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) are offered in each session. Colloquial Jordanian courses are also offered upon request.

Please refer to our website (www.alibaba.jo) for more information. We will be happy to send you, upon your request,  an offer that will suit your students language needs and budgets. Please send your inquires to info at alibaba.jo.

Dr. Ali Al-Haj, Director
Ali Baba International Center
Amman Jordan