Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic Language Learning Project

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Mar 24 17:07:26 UTC 2011

1) Subject: Arabic Language Learning Project

Date: 24 Feb 2011
From: Enaya Gad <gad at quickdiscover.com>
Subject: Arabic Language Learning Project

To all Arabic Language institutions:

This is an introductory email introducing to you the Arabic language learning project:
http://www.arabiccomplete.com

If possible, I would like to request to add http://www.arabiccomplete.com to your
Arabic language recommended resources.

Our project http://www.arabiccomplete.com uses a visual approach to learning Arabic with
color-coded text, up to 7,000 audio clips of high frequency phrases, videos, and podcasts.

This project is 4-years in the making and we are continuing to build a platform for students to
share and learn together online.

We are a group of teachers, students, and developers from New York, Egypt, Ontario,
Punjab, and New Delhi.

Materials were tested at New York University by me in the Speaking Freely Program in 2009.
And here is a demo link on our site:
http://freevideocoding.com/flvplayer.swf?file=http://arabiccomplete.com/tom-jerry-final.flv

If interested, I would like to forward a detailed description (proposal) of the project --
outlining the premise, benefits, and features.
It is my hope that Arabic students will have access and benefit from our materials.

Please feel free to ask any questions on the project.
Many thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Enaya Gad