Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books:Scholarly Library on Arabic/Islamic Lit available

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue May 17 17:59:58 UTC 2011

1) Subject: Gerlach Books:Scholarly Library on Arabic/Islamic Lit available

Date: 17 May 2011
From: Gerlach Books - Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies <office at gerlach-books.de>
Subject: Gerlach Books:Scholarly Library on Arabic/Islamic Lit available

For Sale: Scholarly Library on Arabic/Islamic Literature in Arabic Language

We are putting up for sale a comprehensive Scholarly Library on Islamic Literature in Arabic Language counting 259 titles in 423 single volumes.

This library has been collected by Lawrence I. Conrad, retired Professor of Islamic Studies in Hamburg, over many years during his professional life.

The price for this collection is EUR 14,000.00 (fourteen thousand Euros) plus shipping and European VAT - if applicable. It can be purchased as an entity only. The condition of the books is mostly very good or at least good. Most books wear an exlibris of Lawrence Conrad.

The title list can be downloaded from here:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_offers.php

Empirically some time is needed for internal decision making. Should you be intersted in buying this collection, please be so kind as to let us know. We will then put your name on a list and get back to you to discuss details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards from Berlin

Kai-Henning Gerlach