Arabic-L:PEDA:new textbooks

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Nov 1 18:43:22 UTC 2011

1) Subject:new textbooks

Date: 01 Nov 2011
From:austin.lassiter at alucen.com
Subject:new textbooks

Salaam,

My name is Austin Lassiter and I am contacting you regarding Alucen Learning's latest titles for Arabic language and culture classes. Please do take a moment to review these titles and let me know if you have questions or there is any additional information I can provide.

- Colloquial Palestinian Arabic (http://alucen.com/catalog/colloquial-palestinian-arabic): is a rich exploration of language and culture designed to provide students with the tools they need to succeed in learning the spoken dialect of Palestine and the surrounding region.

- Perspectives (http://alucen.com/catalog/perspectives): features a content-based, communicative approach to language learning through Arabic cinema. Perspectives encourages the development of foreign language competency in communication, cultures, connections, comparisons and communities.

- Popular Proverbs (http://alucen.com/catalog/popular-proverbs): is a collection of over one thousand proverbs from Palestine and across the Arabic-speaking world, providing an informative and entertaining treasure trove of knowledge for anyone with interest in this remarkable culture.

Sincerely,
Austin Lassiter

--

Austin Lassiter