Arabic-L:PEDA:Denison University Job

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Sun Oct 30 18:03:03 UTC 2011

1) Subject:Denison University Job

Date: 30 Oct 2011
From:Liz Barringer-Smith <barringerl at denison.edu<mailto:barringerl at denison.edu>>
Subject:Denison University Job

The Department of Modern Languages at Denison University invites applications for a tenure track Assistant Professor of Arabic, to begin August of 2012. Preference will be given to candidates with PhD in hand and a two- or three-year record of successful teaching experience at the undergraduate level.

Responsibilities include a 2-3 teaching load, active research program resulting in scholarly publications, participation in departmental activities and service to the community are expected.

To be assured full consideration, please apply at Denison's web site https://employment.denison.edu by November 15, 2011. In your dossier please include a Cover Letter, a Vitae, Recent Evaluations, Teaching Philosophy, Writing Sample and three Letters of Recommendation.

Denison University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. To achieve our mission as a liberal arts college, we continually strive to foster a diverse campus community, which recognizes the value of all persons regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or socio-economic background.