Arabic-L:Conf on Linguistic Situation in Morocco Change of Dates

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Sep 13 06:42:47 UTC 2011

1) Subject:Conf on Linguistic Situation in Morocco Change of Dates

Date: 13 Sep 2011
From:fouadbrigui at HOTMAIL.COM<mailto:fouadbrigui at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:Conf on Linguistic Situation in Morocco Change of Dates

Dear Colleagues,

 Due to the coincidence of the dates of the conference of Fez and Taza with a national and religious holiday period,  this holiday period has been extended at national level from November 7 to 13. The Conference Organizing Committee is obliged to delay the dates of the conference to Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17, November. We ask our fellow participants in the conference to excuse us for any inconvenience this change may cause due to reasons beyond our will.

 For the Organizing Committee,
 Fouad Brigui
 Coordinator of The Group of Linguistic Research and Studies (University of Fez, Morocco)