Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Sep 20 06:18:49 UTC 2011

1) Subject:Gerlach Books

Date: 20 Sep 2011
From:Gerlach Books - Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies <office at gerlach-books.de<mailto:office at gerlach-books.de>>
Subject:Gerlach Books

There are several points we wish to communicate to you this week:

(1) In case you will attend Frankfurt Book Fair (Oct 12-16) and wish to meet us, please let us know and we will arrange for a meeting.

(2) A number of our library customers are extending there collections by new subject areas. Should you be considering to sell your (private) working library or parts of it, please let us know. We will then broker between you and the interested institutions.

(3) A reminder: Our offer of last week (Ullmann's WKAS), is still valid until Sept. 20th.

Dictionary of Classical Arabic Language / Wörterbuch der Klassischen Arabischen Sprache - 5 volumes
Ed: Deutsche Morgenländische Gesellschaft / Manfred Ullmann
Publisher: Harrassowitz Verlag, Wiesbaden
Cloth, 5 volumes, 29.7 x 21 cm each, c. 10 kg, c. 3,100 pages
Language: Arabic - German - English
Publisher's list price: EUR 2,143.00

Fact sheet can be downloaded from here:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_offers.php

Our offer outside Germany, Austria, Switzerland:
- 5% discount when ordering single volumes
- 20% discount until 13th September when ordering all 5 volumes
- 10% discount from 14th until 21st September when ordering all 5 volumes
- plus shipping charges (surface or air mail delivery)
- European VAT included
- our institutional and regular customers can order on open account
- first-time customers: credit card or pre-payment by bank transfer preferred
- secure online payment by credit card or PayPal
- offer is valid until 13th or 20th September respectively

Our offer for Germany, Austria, Switzerland (subject to book price agreement):
- 5% library discount for libraries and institutes
- plus shipping charges
- European VAT included
- our institutional and regular customers can order on open account
- first-time customers: credit card or pre-payment by bank transfer preferred
- secure online payment by credit card or PayPal
- offer is valid until 20th September 2011 only

Best regards from Berlin

Kai-Henning Gerlach