Arabic-L:LING:Responses to request for text transcription

Mon Apr 9 23:04:47 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Response to request for text transcription
2) Subject:Response to request for text transcription

Date: 09 Apr 2012
From:christopher.hurtado at LINGUISTICSOLUTIONS.COM
Subject:Response to request for text transcription

Hi Slavomír,

My company, Linguistic Solutions, offers Arabic-to-Arabic text-to-text
transcription services at $0.02 per word. Based on an average of 250 words
per page, the cost per page would be $5.00. If you have any questions, or
would like retain Linguistic Solutions to complete your transcription you
can reach me at christopher.hurtado at linguisticsolutions.com or at the phone
number in my signature below. If you would like to learn more about
Linguistic Solutions and our reputation for excellence, please visit us
online at www.linguisticsolutions.com and navigate to "Clients" to learn
who trusts us, and "Testimonials" to learn why. We look forward to the
opportunity to serve you by providing you fast, accurate transcription
services.

Christopher Hurtado
President and CEO
Linguistic Solutions