Arabic-L:LING:regarding the free reference books

Wed Apr 11 21:55:25 UTC 2012

1) Subject:regarding the free reference books

Date: 11 Apr 2012
From:Mahmoud Elgibali mahmoudelgibali at hotmail.com
Subject:regarding the free reference books

Dear colleagues,
Please do not send any money, in any way or shape or form.
1- Please contact your favorite international shipping company, pay
them in advance for the freight,  according to the weight of the books
you choose.
2- Send me an email of this transaction and titles of the books of your choice.
3- Ask your shipping company to instruct its local office in Abu
Dhabi, UAE,  to call me at 050-132-8529. They will pick up your books
from me.
4- All colleagues engaged in Arabic language, one way or another, are welcome.
Thank you,
Author, mahmoud elgibali
Faculty member
Zayed University