Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs experiences with Sidi Bou Said Center

Thu Apr 19 19:40:11 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Needs experiences with Sidi Bou Said Center

Date: 19 Apr 2012
From:rsricks at GMAIL.COM
Subject:Needs experiences with Sidi Bou Said Center

One of my students is considering enrolling in a language program at the
Sidi Bou Said center in Tunisia. The program looks perfectly legitimate,
but if anyone who has studied there (or sent students there) is willing to
share his/her experience, contact me off list and I'll put you in touch
with my student.

Best,

Robert