Arabic-L:PEDA:Professional Development Seminars at CLEAR (Michigan State)

Thu Apr 19 19:42:26 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Professional Development Seminars at CLEAR (Michigan State)

Date: 19 Apr 2012
From:Joy Campbell <joyclear at msu.edu>
Subject:Professional Development Seminars at CLEAR (Michigan State)

The Center for Language Education and Research (CLEAR), a US
Department of Education Language Resource Center, invites you to take
advantage of our summer professional development workshops in July.
These workshops offer hands-on experience and concrete ideas for
language teachers.

CLEAR has been offering workshops since 1997, and teachers from all
over the country have come to Michigan State University's campus to
attend them. The workshops offered this year cover a wide range of
topics, appropriate as "refreshers" for experienced teachers or as
reinforcement on topics in language teaching for newer and pre-service
teachers.

Summer Workshops for 2012

Visit http://clear.msu.edu/clear/professionaldev/summerworkshops.php
to learn more about these summer professional development
opportunities. You can apply online!

Rich Internet Applications for Language Learning: Introductory
Techniques (section 1)
July 9-11

Teaching Language in a Blended Environment: Tools and Best Practices (section 1)
July 12-14

Integrating Communicative Speaking Activities into Your Other Lessons
July 16-18

Rich Internet Applications for Language Learning: Introductory
Techniques (section 2, same content as section 1)
July 23-25

Teaching Language in a Blended Environment: Tools and Best Practices
(section 2, same content as section 1)
July 26-28

To learn more about all of our workshops, please visit
http://clear.msu.edu/clear/professionaldev/summerworkshops.php .

The early bird deadline is May 1, but applications will be accepted
through June 1.  Please feel free to contact me at the number or email
below if you have any questions!  We hope to see you in July.

Regards,

Joy Campbell

For more information about CLEAR and its projects, please visit
http://clear.msu.edu

Joy Campbell
Executive Associate Director

Center for Language Education and Research (CLEAR)
Michigan State University
Urban Planning and Landscape Architecture Building
375 Wilson Road, Suite 101
East Lansing, MI 48824

Direct phone: 517.432.0470
CLEAR phone: 517.432.2286