Arabic-L:PEDA:Annandale Campus of NVCC Arabic program

Thu Aug 2 22:40:47 UTC 2012

1) Subject:

Date: 02 Aug 2012
From:"Hilmi, Sana N." <shilmi at nvcc.edu>

Dear All,
This Fall 2012, the Annandale Campus at Northern Virginia Community College
(www.nvcc.edu<http://www.nvcc.edu>) is offering Arabic Language and culture
courses at different times and days. Beginning Arabic and Intermediate
Arabic courses I and II are offered daytime, night and weekends. Students
can also complete a full year of Intermediate Arabic through our intensive
Intermediate Arabic I and II courses offered first 8 weeks and second 8
weeks this fall.
In addition to the regular classes, we are offering Classical Arabic
Literature and Culture ARA 295, and Reading Quran-Tajweed ARA 195.
At the Annandale Campus, students have the opportunity to use our language
lab or log in from home to use different Arabic software. The language lab
offers tutoring sessions upon request with no extra tuition.
If you are interested in taking Arabic or would like to see our schedule,
our web-site is,
http://www.nvcc.edu/schedule/crs2124/schedule_search_result.asp?term=2012+Fall&course=ARA&campus=Annandale&zSession=All&zDay=All&submit=Search
We also offer walk-in placement exams at the Testing Center in CA building.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at shilmi at nvcc.edu
<mailto:shilmi at nvcc.edu>
Enjoy the summer,
Sana Hilmi