Arabic-L:LING:U of Jordan Conference on Arabic Language and the Nation's Identity

Thu Aug 16 18:41:38 UTC 2012

1) Subject:U of Jordan Conference on Arabic Language and the Nation's
Identity

Date: 16 Aug 2012
From:moderator
Subject:U of Jordan Conference on Arabic Language and the Nation's Identity

I was made aware of the following website which announces a conference on
15 October, 2012 in Amman at the University of Jordan on the topic: Arabic
Language and the Nation's Identity.  I could find no call for papers.  If
one of our Jordanian colleagues can find the official call, I will post it.
 Here is the URL:

http://www.ju.edu.jo/Research/Lists/Research%20Events/ResEvents.aspx?ID=1