Arabic-L:PEDA:CJKI Arabic Verb Conjugator for iPhone and iPad

Fri Dec 14 04:21:49 UTC 2012

1) Subject:CJKI Arabic Verb Conjugator for iPhone and iPad

Date: 14 Dec 2012
From:Jack Halpern iphone at cjki.org
Subject:CJKI Arabic Verb Conjugator for iPhone and iPad

Dear member of the Arabic language learning community,

This is Jack Halpern, CEO of The CJK Dictionary Institute in Japan. It
is my great pleasure to inform you that we have recently released an
application that will help your students master Arabic verb
conjugation:

 The CJKI Arabic Verb Conjugator for iOS devices
 (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)

or CAVE for short. This easy-to-use Arabic-English verb conjugator is
the ultimate tool to master the complexities of the Arabic verb
system. We have spared no effort to ensure that the process of looking
up verb paradigms is not only easy and fast, but also enjoyable and
motivating.

CAVE was developed on the basis of my several decades of experience in
learning fifteen languages, including Arabic, and our Institute has
devoted over four years of intense development to create the most
complete Arabic verb conjugation system available. The result is a
bilingual application that covers 400,000 conjugated forms of over
1600 Arabic verbs, and features English translation for all forms,
high quality audio, and multiple search methods.

Early reviews of the application have been very positive, with
learners praising CAVE as the "perfect app for Arabic language study"
and "a very powerful tool in learning different verb forms", and no
less an authority than Karin Ryding, Professor Emerita at Georgetown
University and the author of A Reference Grammar of Modern Standard
Arabic has said that CAVE is "useful and beneficial for mastering
Arabic verbs and their numerous inflected forms."

You as a teacher of Arabic must realize how difficult it is for your
students to master Arabic verb conjugation, and we are confident that
students studying Arabic at your institution will greatly benefit from
this app.

CAVE is available now at the iTunes App Store. Search for "CAVE
Arabic" at the App Store to purchase, or for more information.

We have also prepared the following press release which can be printed
and distributed to students:

http://www.cjk.org/cjk/arabic/cave/cavepressE.pdf

Also, feel free to announce CAVE on websites, newsletters, and
bulletin boards.

Regards,
Jack Halpern
CEO, The CJK Dictionary Institute, Inc.
http://www.cjk.org

P.S. An Arabic-language version of the above-referenced press release
can be found here:
http://www.cjk.org/cjk/arabic/cave/cavepressA.pdf