Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs Tutor in Baltimore area

Fri Dec 14 04:21:28 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Needs Tutor in Baltimore area

Date: 14 Dec 2012
From:Brian Broadus bcbroadus at comcast.net
Subject:Needs Tutor in Baltimore area

I live in Baltimore Maryland, Zip Code 21209. I am looking for a
once-a-week tutor who can meet me at a library or other convenient place to
study, or in his or her or my home (my office is not possible). A library
is great, but we need a reserved room in which we can speak. I work until
5:30 at the latest in the afternoon. I can leave my office, which is in
Towson, Maryland, Zip Code 21204, and be at a lesson as soon as possible
after that. I am an upper intermediate student. My prior tutor used the
Alif Baa’ series, and I’d like to keep doing that. I have spent much time
in Egypt, and want to activate the Egyptian dialect in this series.  I am
taking up this study late in life, but I am enthusiastic about it. This is
in-person tutoring preferred over someone using Skype. I would rather show
up for the lessons. I anticipate either two one-hour lessons or one
90-minute lesson. Convenient parking will be important to me. My home has
it, and I think most public libraries have it, but I think University
libraries don’t.****

** If you would please put this out to the tutors, I would be grateful.