Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic contacts in DC area query

Fri Feb 3 18:42:45 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Arabic contacts in DC area query

Date: 03 Feb 2012
From:Brian Harker <brian.haka at gmail.com
Subject:Arabic contacts in DC area query

Hi, My name is Brian Harker and I recently moved to the Washington DC
metropolitan area and I'm interesting in meeting with other professionals
of Arabic and the Middle East. If anyone is interested in some networking
opportunities or knows of some already in place in DC I would be very
interested in hearing about it.