Arabic-L:PEDA:Ali Baba Center Jordan Programs

Fri Feb 3 18:42:29 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Ali Baba Center Jordan Programs

Date: 03 Feb 2012
From: arabic-l at alibaba.jo
Subject:Ali Baba Center Jordan Programs

Ali Baba International Center  is  an Arabic  language institute located in
Amman, Jordan. The center is accredited by the ministry of education in
Jordan, and Brookhaven College in the USA. We would like to invite
university and college students to apply for our Arabic language programs
which are held thoughout the year. Each Program  is actually a package
consisting of a 4-week long intensive Arabic language course, a comfortable
accommodation, and an optional weekly tour to a touristic site in Jordan.
Three levels of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Colloquial Jordanian
courses  are offered in each session. Arabic and Islamic culture courses
are also offered upon request.  Instructor-led programs can also be
arranged upon request.

Please refer to our website (www.alibaba.jo) or (www.alibaba.edu.jo) for
more information. We will be happy to send you, upon your request,  an
offer that will suit your students language needs and budgets. Please send
your inquires to info at alibaba.jo.

Dr. Ali Al-Haj, Director
Ali Baba International Center
Amman Jordan