Arabic-L:GEN:Memorial for Dora

Tue Jul 17 15:08:02 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Memorial for Dora

Date: 17 Jul 2012
From:Catharine Keatley cwkeatley at gmail.com
Subject:Memorial for Dora

Dear All:

Here is an email from Dora's daughter Alicia. It is a link to a page
with a memorial announcement and donation suggestions. Could you
please pass this on to others who might want the information...

Thank you,
Cathy

I purchased this death notice in the Washington Post:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?n=dora-johnson&pid=158397046.
 The news obit will be published on July 15 but I wanted to share this
with you in the meantime so you can pass around to whomever you see
fit. Also, the obit will not have the memorial announcement or
donation suggestions listed.
Thank you for helping me spread the word.