Arabic-L:AD:Arab Academy Ramadan Special

Tue Jul 17 15:07:43 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Arab Academy Ramadan Special

Date: 17 Jul 2012
From:Arab Academy info at arabacademy.com
Subject:Arab Academy Ramadan Special

 Ramadan Special Offer
   (Save more than $1000 with the Semi-Annual Subscription and Get One
FREE Registration for a Family Member or a Friend)
Summer is the TIME to START learning Arabic or to INTENSIFY Arabic
studies.  When you subscribe on a semi-annual subscription, your
monthly fees go down from $99 per month to only $69 per month (Saving
$180). You also get all the benefits below:
- Access to an online Arabic course for 6 months
- 2 Private one to one Speaking Class/Week (Value of $594)
- 2 Week of Free Immersion in Cairo (Value of $325)
- Access to an online Arabic course for 6 months for a family member
or a friend (value of $594)
- Upon registration and payment, we set up a private orientation
session to take you on a tour of the course
- All our teachers are qualified native speakers
- You get to select the teacher
- You set your own appointments, choosing the days and hours that suit you
- You also get a certificate in Arabic language.

Total savings: $1693

**The offer is valid until 19 August, 2012

For more information and registration, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/en/arabic-online/register

Do not miss this opportunity! Only Arab Academy can provide you with
incredible offers ranging from online Arabic courses, one-to-one
speaking classes, all the way to study abroad immersion programs at
its language center in Cairo, Egypt.

You are welcome to visit us at our live chat:
http://www.arabacademy.com/live-help