Arabic-L:LING:Hebrew University Written Arabic Conference, extra funding for younger participants

Thu Mar 8 15:52:37 UTC 2012

Arabic-L: Thu 08 Mar 2012

1) Subject:Hebrew University Written Arabic Conference, extra funding
for younger participants

Date: 08 Mar 2012
From:written arabic writtenarabic at mail.huji.ac.il
Subject:Hebrew University Written Arabic Conference, extra funding for
younger participants

Dear colleagues,
We thank all of you who have answered positively to our call for papers.
We believe that we should encourage young scholars, and are happy to
inform you that we have applied for extra-funding that would cover
accommodation expenses for the younger participants.
We would therefore greatly appreciate it if you could send us as soon
as possible the final confirmation of your participation in the
conference as well as your abstract, so that we can start working on
the conference schedule and plan the accommodation funding.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and to seeing you in Jerusalem.
With our best regards,
The organizing committee