Arabic-L:LING:Communication from Written Arabic Conference

Wed Mar 14 16:39:58 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Communication from Written Arabic Conference

Date: 14 Mar 2012
From:wirtten arabic writtenarabic at mail.huji.ac.il
Subject:Communication from Written Arabic Conference

Dear colleagues,

We thank all of you who have sent us their abstracts. We hope to set
up the final program within the next month and publish it by April.
a. We can extend the abstract submission and allow for a few more days
to send it;
b. your abstracts may slightly exceed 250 words;
c. Please add all personal details, including status and affiliation,
to your abstracts.
As mentioned, we work to raise more funds for the conference, hoping
to be able to cover accommodation costs. For those of you who have not
done it so far, please send us a confirmation of your participation.

Looking forward to seeing you in Jerusalem,
The organizing committee