Arabic-L:PEDA:Reach Out NGO in Cairo

Mon Mar 19 16:10:34 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Reach Out NGO in Cairo

Date: 19 Mar 2012
From:Reach Out N.G.O info at accesscairo.org
Subject:Reach Out NGO in Cairo

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am contacting you on behalf of Reach Out Development, an NGO based
in Cairo, aimed at promoting cultural exchange between Egyptians and
foreigner through the medium of education. As part of this objective
+we launched the Access Cairo Program in 2009. The program aims to
ease the transition into life in Egypt and offer lessons in both MSA
(standard Arabic) and the Egyptian dialect taught by highly qualified
professors at, for students, affordable prices.

However, Arabic lessons are just one of the many services that we
offer. As well as assistance with finding accommodation, we also give
applicants the opportunity to gain valuable experience as volunteer
teachers and even to apply for an internship within the organisation
itself. We offer internships in a number of fields including teaching
your native language, web design, marketing and advertising and
graphic design.

We are currently trying to increase awareness of our program outside
of Egypt, particularly targeting university students who are willing
to learn the Arabic language and immerse themselves in the Arabic
culture.

It is with this intention in mind that I am writing you. From the
website of your university I understood that your university offers
courses in either Arabic studies, languages or otherwise
internationally related fields. I would like to offer our Arabic
lessons and internship positions to those  students who might be
interested.

Please find our Access Cairo brochure attached to this email with more
information about our organisation and the services that we offer.
More information can also be found on our website: www.reachoutngo.org

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dabber Sagel