Arabic-L:PEDA:Center Sidi Bou Said Summer Program Tunisia

Wed Mar 21 17:31:36 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Center Sidi Bou Said Summer Program Tunisia

Date: 21 Mar 2012
From:Whitney Stanton <wstanton at sidibousaidlanguages.com>
Subject:Center Sidi Bou Said Summer Program Tunisia

Center Sidi Bou Said for Languages is pleased to announce its 2012 Summer
Arabic Program.  Instruction is available for all levels of Arabic students
from the true beginner to those with advanced proficiency.

Dates:
Session I    ( June 4 – July 6 )
Session II   ( July 16 – August 17 )

Program Highlights:
Our curriculum implements current media resources to teach students Arabic
through learning about contemporary issues in combination with formal
classroom instruction, making it an ideal program for students involved in
the fields of public policy and administration, diplomacy, international
development, media or international relations.

Students will have the chance to participate in our exclusive Arabic media
and mock-interview session as well as other unique extracurricular
activities, attend guest lectures on various topics and discover Tunisia
through the numerous cultural excursions included in the program.

Our center arranges classroom instruction, housing with the student’s
choice of a host family or in a student villa, extra conversation practice
with language partners, extracurricular activities and excursions and
student services (airport pick-up, Wi-Fi access, course materials,
orientation)

Earn academic credit - Each Summer Session is equivalent to 3 credit hours
of Arabic
Gain experience - Volunteer and internship opportunities available with
NGOs in Tunis

Application deadline: April 15, 2012.

*We are currently offering a promotion for an online free-trial course for
students interested in studying with us in Tunisia.  Contact us to schedule
an appointment with one of our instructors.

Please visit our website www.sidibousaidlanguages.com/en or contact us for
more information.  Email: contact at sidibousaidlanguages.com  Tel: (+216) 71
981 776 / 27 599 922