Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic programs in Oman

Thu Mar 29 18:00:26 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Arabic programs in Oman
2) Subject:Arabic programs in Oman
3) Subject:Arabic programs in Oman
4) Subject:Arabic programs in Oman
5) Subject:Arabic programs in Oman
6) Subject:Arabic programs in Oman
7) Subject:Arabic programs in Oman

Date: 29 Mar 2012
From:Georges Chehwan <gchehwan at yahoo.fr>
Subject:Arabic programs in Oman

Marhaba Dil:

I had the opportunity to visit last summer The World Learning Center
in Muscat, Oman and I was thrilled with their classes. They offer a
full immersion program in Arabic (both MSA and colloquial) taught by
highly skilled native speakers. I highly recommend this program in
Oman. For further information about their program in Muscat and
Salala, you can write to J. Larry Brown, Director of the Program at
larry.brown at world.learning.org

Georges