Arabic-L:PEDA:Ahmad Khorshid free Arabic classes in Pasadena

Tue May 1 22:45:24 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Ahmad Khorshid free Arabic classes in Pasadena

Date: 01 May 2012
From:Ahmed Hassan Khorshid <khorshid at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:Ahmad Khorshid free Arabic classes in Pasadena

Dear list members,
My next stop to promote my books will be Pasadena, California. I'll
offer free Arabic classes from April 29 to June 7 according to the
following guidelines:
1. Priority will be to second year university students. Other levels
and high school are also welcome.
2. The main books will be "Sahlawayhi Graded Stories". Other books may
also be used, including your own textbooks.
3. The main emphasis will be on conversation in MSA. No colloquials.
Other skills will also be addressed.
4. Classes will be conducted in Arabic.
5. I have an M.A. in teaching Arabic as a foreign language and over 25
years experience.
If interested, please contact me.

--
Ahmad Khorshid