Arabic-L:PEDA:New Book:Film in Education

Tue May 8 22:52:03 UTC 2012

1) Subject:New Book:Film in Education

Date: 08 May 2012
From:Maher Bahloul mbahloul at aus.edu
Subject:New Book:Film in Education

I am happy to inform you that the book titled 'Lights! Camera! Action
and the Brain: The Use of Film in Education' has just been published.
The book deals with an issue that is gaining new grounds and enjoying
a growing interest within the fields of education, excellence and
innovation, and the use of technology in teaching and learning. I will
be more than happy to explore some networking options with you and/or
other circles you may recommend. Feel also free to forward the book
flyer to colleagues in the department of foreign languages, education,
teaching and learning, and any one you think would be interested. More
on the book and the publisher could be found through my web site and
the publisher's:

www.bahloul.com

http://www.c-s-p.org/Flyers/Lights---Camera---Action-and-the-Brain--The-Use-of-Film-in-Education1-4438-3657-5.htm

Kind regards,