Arabic-L:PEDA:Coursebook list

Thu Nov 1 18:25:05 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Coursebook list

Date: 01 Nov 2012
From: mohammed.jiyad at YAHOO.COM
Subject:Coursebook list

Dear Colleagues,
Below is the list of books and novels I used in my Arabic courses.
Eid Mubarak.
Mohammed Jiyad

 Language Courses:
        1. Al-Jaleys Parts 1, 2 & 3
        2. 101 Fundamental Arabic Rules
        3. The Voice of Arab Women (Media-based Reader)
By Mohammed Jiyad. Books are
available on:   amazon.com
Literature Course Novels:
1.  Faqir, Fadia
Pillars of Salt
2. al-Atrash, Leila A Woman of Five Seasons
3. Badr, Liyana  A
Balcony over the Fakihani
4. Mernissi, Fatima Dreams of Trespass
5. Soueif, Ahdaf  In