Arabic-L:PEDA:Complimentary copies of writing book

Sun Oct 21 12:44:51 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Complimentary copies of writing book

Date: 21 Oct 2012
From:taoufiq ben amor <tb46 at columbia.edu>
Subject:Complimentary copies of writing book

Dear colleagues,

I hope this note finds you all well. Once again, please excuse the blatant
self-promostion, but many of you have asked me about getting a
complimentary/desk/exam copy of my book Developing Writing Skills in
Arabic, which will be published mid-November by Routledge. Please follow
this link to request a copy, and if you have an issues, "Maisey, Laura" <
Laura.Maisey at tandf.co.uk> will be happy to assist you.

http://www.routledge.com/resources/complimentary_exam_copy_request/9780415588133/

All the best,

taoufik ben amor