Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic Flagship Proposals Due in One Month

Sun Sep 30 04:50:11 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Arabic Flagship Proposals Due in One Month

Date: 29 Sep 2012
From:McDermott, Edward, CIV, WSO-DLNSEO edward.mcdermott at wso.whs.mil
Subject:Arabic Flagship Proposals Due in One Month

Dear Potential Applicants and Language Field Leaders:

This is a reminder for all potential Arabic Language Flagship
applicants that Arabic Flagship proposals will need to be submitted in
one month.

If you have any questions about developing, preparing or submitting
your proposal, please feel free to contact me at 703.696.5671 or by
responding to this e-mail.

For language leaders, I ask that you share this information with
colleagues who may be interested in this opportunity

Thank you all and have a wonderful weekend.

ED

------

ED McDERMOTT

1101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 1210