Arabic-L:LING:Tagged corpus response

Tue Apr 9 16:14:04 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Tagged corpus response

Date: 09 Apr 2013
From:Wajdi Zaghouani <wajdiuqam at yahoo.com>
Subject:Tagged corpus response

[moderator's note: I am posting this message as a reminder to list
subscribers that I often post messages from people not on the list
(someone, a professor, colleague, etc. tells them they might find the
answer there).  However, since they are not on the list, they may or may
not get your answer if you only respond to the list.  When the issue is a
personal request for some kind of help or information, my suggestion would
be to reply to the person directly (I always post the email address at the
beginning of the message), and copy the list.  thanks -dil]

Hi Mariem,

There are many existing tagged corpora for Arabic. What kind of Tagging you
are looking for ? I can help you once you specify exactly your needs.

Regards,

Wajdi

--
Wajdi Zaghouani