Arabic-L:PEDA:Typo on Oman program announcement

Fri Dec 20 12:43:01 UTC 2013

1) Subject: Typo on Oman program announcement

Date: 20 Dec 2013
From: moderator
Subject: Typo on Oman program announcement

The Center for International Learning announcement was abbreviated CLI
instead of CIL in a recent post.  I am copying the text of that post below.
dil

Dear Colleagues,

The Center for International Learning will again offer six different summer
Arabic programs, most with significant partial scholarships.

CIL is the oldest, largest and most utilized intensive Arabic program in
Oman, serving students from 70+ universities and institutions. We provide
more contact hours than any other program at 30 hours weekly. CIL is the
only Muscat program for American and EU students that is legally registered
to teach university students and graduates.

Interested faculty and students may view all program offerings on our
website:http://omancenter.org/summerprograms_cil.html.