Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs a few more Arabic learners for research

Wed Feb 27 19:14:14 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Needs a few more Arabic learners for research

Date: 27 Feb 2013
From:Suzanne Marie Freynik <freynik at umd.edu>
Subject:Needs a few more Arabic learners for research

Hi, I'm a graduate student in the Second Language Acquisition department at
the University of Maryland and I sent out an email last October looking for
participants for a study comparing the ways native speakers and adult
learners of Arabic understand Arabic words.

I'm writing again because I need just 10 more non-native Arabic learners
for this study.  If English is your native language, you began to study
Arabic at any time after age 10, and you've studied it for at least 2
years, you would be eligible.

The study takes less than 1 hour, pays $15, and you can do it on your home
computer. If you might be interested in such a study, please contact me for
more information, atfreynik at umd.edu<mailto:freynik at umd.edu> ,

You can also sign up directly for the study by following this link:

http://tinyurl.com/a7psnl9

Many thanks,

Suzanne Freynik

p.s. If you are not interested in or eligible for this study (or conversely
if you already participated in it), but know someone who might be, please
consider passing this email along to them.