Arabic-L:LING:Needs software to help analyze twitter etc feeds

Fri Jul 19 17:58:26 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Needs software to help analyze twitter etc feeds

Date: 19 Jul 2013
From:Rajaa Aquil <rajaa.aquil at modlangs.gatech.edu>
Subject:Needs software to help analyze twitter etc feeds

Hello to all,

I am seeking your help in directing me to Text Analytics or Mining
software. I need it to mine for certain text used by Egyptian Tweeps and
bloggers.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me any information and
links (URLs). Also if anyone out there has used any of text analytics in
mining for Arabic words and if they have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Rajaa