Arabic-L:PEDA:Falooka Seeking Arabic Language Moderators for online program

Wed Jun 12 23:56:26 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Falooka Seeking Arabic Language Moderators for online program

Date: 12 May 2013
From:gad at falooka.com

Subject:Falooka Seeking Arabic Language Moderators for online program

Falooka.com is extremely proud to launch a game-like learn Arabic 3-Month
Challenge program! The site was tested at New York University's Speak
Freely Program and used by Johns Hopkins University while building.
Building started in 2007 (used to be called Arabic Complete).

Now you can attend live classrooms, teach lower level students, earn some
money, and follow Ookafriends; all while you gain Ookapoints and buy/sell
in our Ookamarket.

Also, of course, take part in our 3-Month Learn Arabic Challenge! And share
the Culture!

We are seeking moderators for our Arabic language learning social platform.
Moderators "use" the site. Create activity. Engage students. And primarily
learn as they support learners. Specific 5 to 10 minute tasks are assigned
to all moderators.

If you are someone who hopes to continue to learn Arabic then use our
structured program for free and join in! Provide a brief background on
yourself, why you might want to take part as a moderator, along with Skype
ID. Immediate replies if the match is right!

All Arabic language learning levels encouraged! Even total beginners. This
is a peer-to-peer learning platform.

Please reach out if you have any suggestions for making us better. We are
open to partnerships.