Arabic-L:PEDA:AD:Online Summer Program for Children

Thu Jun 27 02:46:49 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Online Summer Program for Children

Date: 26 Jun 2013
From:info at arabacademy.com
Subject:Online Summer Program for Children

Online Arabic Summer Program for Children

Schools out for Summer!

But Learning doesn’t have to End . . . .

Invest in your Children’s future with Arabic Lessons.  Beat the Heat! Do
your children play video games for hours on end? Why not put the video
games aside for some time and start your children on an Entertaining and
Educational online Arabic program?

Qualified native instructors meet your children online for 2 hours a day/ 5
days a week (up to 4 students per group). Together they work on our online
highly interactive programs for children.  Activities, puzzles and games
will keep yourchildren engaged as they learn Arabic.

Our special discounts for 2 or more children are as follows:
$120/month (per child) for 2 children or more ($3 per hour for 40 hours)
$100/month (per child) for 4 children or more ($2.5 per hour for 40 hours)

This offer is valid through August 20, 2013.  To register, Please visit the
following link:
www.arabacademy.com/summer-program

For feedback on our online courses, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/en/arabic-online/testimonials

Please take the time to visit and "like" our Fan Page:
http://www.facebook.com/arabicacademy

You are welcome to visit us at our live chat:
http://www.arabacademy.com/live-help

We look forward to having your children join our Arabicsummer program!