Arabic-L:PEDA:Ibn Ghazi Arabic Institute in Fez

Thu Mar 28 18:03:27 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Ibn Ghazi Arabic Institute in Fez

Date: 28 Mar 2013
From:Ibn Ghazi Arabic Institute igai.fez at gmail.com
Subject:Ibn Ghazi Arabic Institute in Fez

My name is Fouad Touzani and I am the director of Ibn Ghazi Arabic
Institute.  IGAI is a language, cultural and educational center located in
the historical and cultural capital of Morocco, Fez. Our summer intensive
program offers more than Arabic classes. Students at IGAI, who come from
various universities in the US and Europe, do not only enjoy learning
Arabic from native and very experienced professors (most of whom taught
Arabic in the US as Fulbright scholars) but they also have the opportunity
to:

·         Attend lectures on various issues related to the Arab and Muslim
World such as women’s rights in Islam, media in the Arab world and Islam in
the West, to name a few.

·         Take part in a variety of cultural activities and events which
allow students to get an authentic cultural experience.

·         Travel to many Moroccan cities and experience the rich and
diverse cultures and regions of Morocco.

·         Live in and explore the imperial city of Fez which remains the
biggest medieval city in the world and one of the few remaining ones.

·         Experience the wonderful beauty of the Moroccan craftsmanship
through visiting workshops and learning the basics.

I invite you to take a look at our website http://www.igai-fez.com for more
information. I also attached the brochure of the program. I will be very
grateful if you could forward the info to your students.

I will be happy to answer any question you or your students might have.

Warmest regards

Fouad