Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs Short Arabic Proficiency Test

Fri May 17 23:06:08 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Needs Short Arabic Proficiency Test

Date: 17 May 2013
From:Suzanne Marie Freynik <freynik at umd.edu>
Subject:Needs Short Arabic Proficiency Test

Hi, I'm looking for an Arabic proficiency assessment, ideally a short one
that could be completed in less than half an hour.  I've been searching for
awhile, but all the tests I've found are either very long or very expensive.
If anyone has any information about Arabic proficiency measures, please let
me know.
Thanks in all cases,
Suzanne Freynik
freynik at umd.edu