Arabic-L:LING:Looking for Machine Translation Position (Fulbright Scholar)

Wed Nov 27 13:10:05 UTC 2013

1) Subject: Looking for Machine Translation Position (Fulbright Scholar)

Date: 27 Nov 2013
From: Ouafa benterki <obenterki at hotmail.com>)
Subject: Looking for Machine Translation Position (Fulbright Scholar)

Hello,

I am a researcher from Algeria, I specialize in Machine Translation i hold
a master in translation technology
I am applying for a Fulbright Scholar fully funded internship , i am
interested in joining a Lab for a short period
 (3 to 6) months, my prefered topics are :

1- Statistical Machine translation/ Hybrid Machine Translation
2- Open source resources developement/adaptation
2- Building Translation memories
4- Information Retrieval/ Sentiment Analysis
5-Social Media Analysis.

Still you can suggest any other topics related to NLP.

Best regards.

Ouafa BENTERKI